1-6 will download a pdf when you click on the link.
1.A critique of the claim that the circulation of blood is described in the Nei Jing
2. Optimal Methods for Shoulder Tendon Palpation: A Cadaver Study
3. Anatomical Roots of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture by Claus Schnorrenberger
4. Fascia and the mechanism of acupuncture by Steven Finando Ph.D. and Donna Finando, M.S., L.Ac.
5. Energy-Meridian Misconceptions of Chinese Medicine by Donald Kendall
6. Trigger Points: Diagnosis and Management Article